…But I’m baaack! Wow, I can’t believe how long it’s been since my last blog. I never meant to be gone so long…hopefully I’ll be more consistent about posting. I really love my blog, I guess I just haven’t had a ton to say recently.
Some random thoughts going through my pea brain at this time:
1. My heart is just broken about this whole Fr. Corapi scandal. Broken because he was the absolute last person who I expected this from. Broken because I don’t know what or who to believe. Now his order SOLT has come out with a pretty damning press release. I hate to think its all true because Corapi maintains that all of this is NOT true. The whole situation regardless as to truth or not is causing a lot of scandal in the church. That is what is the most bothersome thing to me. Die hard Corapi supporters/believers vs. die hard people who have already condemned him. So many of the bloggers and “Catholic Radio Personalities” that I really admire are just not being very Christian in my opinion. They are crucifying Fr. Corapi. There is such a double standard out there. All the blogging, Facebook posting and radio show personalities need to express their opinions with compassion, grace and charity and maybe wait for the truth to come out. Maybe the truth won’t ever come out. BUT I know that Fr. Corapi has lead so many to Christ and back to the Catholic Church. His teachings are orthodox. He is just a man. People fall. Let’s lift him up. If that is even possible after everything that has transpired. I am praying for this whole situation. Mostly for Fr. C and for the division to be mended. Bottom line is, the message of Fr. C has not weakened one iota if all of this is true.
2. Casey Anthony. I am just stunned they found her innocent. I did not follow the trial on T.V. However, the evidence was pretty overwhelmingly against her or so I thought. Has another guilty person got off Scott free? All I can say is there has yet to be justice for that poor little girl and my gut tells me that the jury made a huge mistake.
3. I think Herman Cain has a good shot at being the next president. I really love that guy! Check him out if you haven’t already. Herman Cain for President
4. I haven’t smoked a cigarette in 3 months. Can you believe it? I am still using the electric cigarettes from Vapor4Life. If you or someone you know needs to quit the “stinkies,” Please check out www.amazingecig.com That site will redirect you to the Vapor4Life website. If you go in through www.amazingecig.com I’ll get sales credit for your order. If you need recommendations on what to order, please ask me. My recommendation for those just starting out is to order the Ultimate Ultimatum Kit. I love my e-cigs! No tar, no chemicals, no smell and no carcinogens! I feel so much better. I’m still getting the nicotine and have the option of titrating down ultimately.
5. Life is hard. I am so glad this is not my eternity. So many people ill, forlorn, downtrodden and unemployed. This economy has got to turn around. We just celebrated Independence Day and all I could think about is the demise of our country’s morality, economy and our vitality. It is so sad to me.
6. My puppy is growing up. Jackson will be 8 months old on Saturday. He’s getting better but still very much a puppy! He’s such a joy though. Recently I was in St. Louis and he had to stay at the doggie hotel. It broke my heart to leave him and to think of him there. Our reunion was amazing! He’s such a love!
Until next time…God bless! And keep praying!